Update from FishingMagic HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Connor

Reaction score
To be honest having dipped out of the site for a while due to work and family pressures, I think the quality of threads and postings has gone up. There needs to be new blood or a site can get stale and cliquey whereby threads can risk getting taken over by an "in crowd" which can put lurkers and new members off from chipping in.

Richard Hewitt

Administrator
Reaction score
Whitewashed

I understand the term 'whitewashed' in posts above is suggesting that I have in some way tampered with figures shown in the traffic figures given in the graph in my opening post.

I am pretty surprised by this and just want to confirm that the figures are taken directly from Google Analytics, the industry standard for these things, and have not been amended in any way.

If anyone wants to challenge this further then please contact me and I will post
an original copy of the Google figures to them.

Richard

preston96

Reaction score
I understand the term 'whitewashed' in posts above is suggesting that I have in some way tampered with figures shown in the traffic figures given in the graph in my opening post.

I am pretty surprised by this and just want to confirm that the figures are taken directly from Google Analytics, the industry standard for these things, and have not been amended in any way.

If anyone wants to challenge this further then please contact me and I will post
an original copy of the Google figures to them.

Richard

Richard, what you "understand" and what was really meant are not the same thing.............you really do not understand the discontent do you??

But it doesn't matter...................good luck with the "new" FM!

Richard Hewitt

Administrator
Reaction score
Discontent

I hope I have clarified that the figures have not been tampered with.

I have said that if anyone is discontent with the running of this site they can contact me on directors@fishingmagic.com. To date not a single person has taken up that offer so I guess most are happy.

Thank you for your best wishes for what you term the 'new' FM most things suiggest we are on track.

Richard

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
Richard, what you "understand" and what was really meant are not the same thing.............you really do not understand the discontent do you??

But it doesn't matter...................good luck with the "new" FM!

Paul, you are one of strongest critics and have decided to "stay on" FM, presumably in part to try and effect change where you think change is needed.

Why not take up Richard's open offer and send him chapter and verse, in plain English, what you understand the "whitewash" statement really meant and what you believe the "discontent" is?

Richard Hewitt

Administrator
Reaction score
Discontent

Neil

Thank you for your comments.

I am closing this thread as feel it has run its course.

My contact details are in the posts above.

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.