Who is in charge of FM now?

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Don't really mind who is in charge........Seems to be running smoothly enough and still the best site IMHO!

Ian Welch...don't know too much about him BUT maybe I missed his intro??

......................Is he a fisherman..sorry, Angler!

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Good post Fred Bonney; Tells us all we need to know about Mr Welch IMO!

However, included in the quote from him (in that thread) he states "expand ther site and give a wealth of new material and information" or words to that effect. It was dated June 2011 so its a bit early to expect anything new just yet.......I suggest another 6 months??

At least he's a fisherman!

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Ian "the eyebrows" Welsh is the new Editor but he refuses to post on the forum

don't now why since the last 2 content editors had such a nice time:D:eek:

maybe he just can't "mix it":eek::wh

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
don't now why since the last 2 content editors had such a nice time
Yeh, that's about right ....
6a01348745e23f970c0147e2e87911970b-320wi

maybe he just can't "mix it"
Maybe armed with warnings from the above he just doesn't want to. Can't blame him either, speaking from experience.
155.gif

Love you though, m'lud. And Fred, and Geoff, and Merv, and Tee-Cee, and :doh: many others.

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
come on Jeff - I may have given you a bit of stick from time to time but compared to what I post about Ron and Rotherham you and Geoff got of light

Just a thought - may be if Ian had his eyebrows trimmed he'd see the keyboard to post

Simon K

Reaction score
come on Jeff - I may have given you a bit of stick from time to time but compared to what I post about Ron and Rotherham you and Geoff got of light

Just a thought - may be if Ian had his eyebrows trimmed he'd see the keyboard to post

Dunno about that, but he's obviously photoshopped out the Leadcore Hair Extensions in all his articles. Personally I think they look rather fetching. :)

mark barrett 2

Reaction score
Well the assistant Ed's quite happy to mix it!!!

As regards the content thats on its way in the next few weeks, I have just sent through some material to Ian so it should be on in the next few days.

Just as an example we will be doing an interview section and a delve thriough an anglers tackle box section, any suggestions of those that you would like to see featured would go down well and we will do our best to oblige.