Barbel Fishing – The Pope’s River Diary: January

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or Daniel "Carper" / "Golden Girl" Quilp with his eye on Little Nell in The Old Curiosity Shop (did Charles ****ens know something about how Angling would go...? - the book title rather suggests that he did).

A

alan whittington

Ive just read through the entire thread and have only this to say,certain people(no names)deal with threads they dont like by creating a back biting,slanging match,which they know will kill off the offending thread,these fellas know who they are and have done it many times on threads ive been on,never fails either,shame on you.:puke::puke::puke:

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's at these times, when I believe that I might be beginning to lose the will to live, let alone fish, I think to myself "Oi! Fish! No!"...

[ame=http://youtu.be/286CvvkmXAg]Harry Enfield - Oi! Turner! No! - YouTube[/ame]

A

alan whittington

Dont know Jason,depends how hungry they are.Debate is great,even a full blown row,but deliberately turning threads around to deflect from subject matter....not right in my view,how about you?:confused:

jasonbean1

Reaction score
i think it moe or less down to who your are and not so much what you say...that draws them in

its good being a nobody, it's like you can say what you want and nobody gives a toss because your not worth arguing with!

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
i think it moe or less down to who your are and not so much what you say...that draws them in

its good being a nobody, it's like you can say what you want and nobody gives a toss because your not worth arguing with!

Don't be so sure

I'm a nobody and I've recieved a insulting pm from a members of FM (not a mod) who's seems to spend time watching what I post - not sure why if he doesn't like it - maybe I've got a stalker:eek:

little oik

Reaction score
Can everybody get one of these stalkers or are they only available to the exalted few. As I am feeling a bit left out can some one give me some pointers :wh

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
maybe I've got a stalker:eek:

You are nothing until you've got your very own stalker, Lordy. Take me, for example - for four or five years, until early last year, I had a guy (who was by no means a young chav or yob) here in the Colne Valley (southern River Colne) who appeared out of nowhere and chased me up and down my local streets and across the park to engage me in friendly conversation then ask if I had been (barbel) fishing and what I had caught. His interest was echoed online on a whiskery site with postings about what local buses I caught and about the two cans of bog-standard Strongbow cider I bought from my local offie two or three times a week (though the posters used a little p-artistic licence and said that it was 8.4% black-can stuff, four every morning). Nice crowd.

A

alan whittington

oh yes you are.;)

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Sorry all I seem to ahve taken this thread of track - which my stalker accuses me off - so now I'm guilty as charged

Dam

Er where were we (b1oody hard for a dyslexic to type 3 goes to get it right)

yes hating/loving the BS and or Fred

I've lost track of which side I'm on

A

alan whittington

Sorry all I seem to ahve taken this thread of track - which my stalker accuses me off - so now I'm guilty as charged

Dam

Er where were we (b1oody hard for a dyslexic to type 3 goes to get it right)

yes hating/loving the BS and or Fred

I've lost track of which side I'm on

Not only that m'lud,you've got Eddie quoting me for one of your posts,very libelous,lol.:D:D:D