Sport England Announce £1.8 Million Cash for Angling

B

binka

Another well done for the Angling Trust.

Oh hang on is this a spoof... i'm sure I read somewhere on here that they don't actually do anything? :wh

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Does the Trust decide who spends the money , or is it all within the remit supplied to Sporting England ?

As a new member do I get a say ? i could do with a new rod

barbelboi

Reaction score
Does the Trust decide who spends the money , or is it all within the remit supplied to Sporting England ?

If you read the recent email copied in the original post) it gives some indication.................unfortunately I never noticed anything about a new rod for you;)
Jerry

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Oh hang on is this a spoof... i'm sure I read somewhere on here that they don't actually do anything?
Absolutely right, Binka.

What have they ever achieved apart from this £1.8m investment from Sport England, blocking the hydro plant on the Trent, and getting a statement out of Richard Benyon saying nothing will change on the right to paddle, what have they ever done for us. And that's just in the last month or so.

Indeed, what have the Romans ever done for us?

(PS Well done ATr, I knew it was sort of on the cards, but nice to get the confirmation! Trouble is, a lot of anglers will be thinking it doesn't need their £25 now with all that money. Ahhhemm! It's an investment in future training and promotions of the sport.)

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 14:38 ----------

You have to start an FM thread that receives over 1000 posts to get a rod. :wh :cool: :eek: :D