Angling Trust's Carp Team England Looking To Bring Home Spanish Gold

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
Re: Angling Trust's Carp Team England Looking To Bring Home Spanish Gold

Reams more comments on 'martin gay's 50lb british common - here's the evidence' can be found on 'forums'

stu_the_blank

Reaction score

Cliff, what has flogging a horse that died decades ago got to do with the article?

Now, if the match was in Canada;)

Stu

wanderer

Reaction score

The point is in the title , match, carp fishing, two don't equate, one or the other, decide where you stand, hunter or catcher at speed, beat your mate, or beat nature.

stu_the_blank

Reaction score

The point is in the title , match, carp fishing, two don't equate, one or the other, decide where you stand, hunter or catcher at speed, beat your mate, or beat nature.
You could make the same argument on any form of match fishing.

Stu

sam vimes

Reaction score

Standard match fishing or big carp match fishing, neither are for me.
However, I have actually had some experience of both. Just last year I got to see most of the blokes named in the article in action. It was actually rather interesting. Good luck to them all, hopefully they'll do better than in previous years.

I really don't understand what this might have to do with the Martin Gay kerfuffle. Any link is exceedingly tenuous, at best.

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score

Stu: Forum comments only reproduce a limited number of comments on the 'front page'. Given the total lack of comments re the 'World Carp Fishing championships' I used the space to highlight this fact.

Editor.

ciprinus

Reaction score

Reams more comments on 'martin gay's 50lb british common - here's the evidence' can be found on 'forums'

WAFUQUE???

Stu: Forum comments only reproduce a limited number of comments on the 'front page'. Given the total lack of comments re the 'World Carp Fishing championships' I used the space to highlight this fact.

Editor.

i utterly refused to read the thread that you alluded to in your first post cliff on the grounds that it is not remotely interesting to the greater portion of the angling world and as such (to me) would be a waste of time perusing the thread.
but the contrary would apply to the current status of 'team England' who in the here and now are pursuing my own dream of beating the world at what i love doing.
here's the rub,,, owing to your hijacking of this current news thread with an 'OLD WORN OUT BEEF' between two camps who are never going to agree there is no news, because everyone has (in one way or another) referred to your misplaced post. :eek:mg:
i must therefore go elsewhere to garner some information that is relevant to this thread :mad::mad:
why oh why did you do it????
i am now so depressed that i am sure my psychiatrists bill is going to be so large that i will have to sell my car, my house and all my fishing tackle. not to mention selling the wife and dear children into slavery just to keep a tenuous hold on my sanity.
I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY :w:w

markhib

Reaction score