New Laguna Baits Prize Caption Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a dedicated thread for discussing article: New Laguna Baits Prize Caption Competition!

http://www.fishingmagic.com/fm-features/18349-new-laguna-baits-prize-caption-competition.html

files.php

Give the new caption competition a bash! There's a Laguna Baits prize to be won...

sagalout

Reaction score
I shan't bother, Peter has obviously won. I was gonna post something very similar.

lambert1

Reaction score
"Strange bloke, I thought he was trying to chat me up when he kept on about a hardy shaft, but then his chair snapped and he fell in the water":wh

nogoodboyo

Reaction score
He's not that hot.
His mother died in mysterious circumstances.
Are you quite sure about this?

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
And I got a text from "call me Dave" he said that if we leave the EU all the fish will will need passports to enter the river!

That Izaak Walton guy was here again. Practically emptied the river.

"Yes, mine will be going into a fish Vindaloo."

B

binka

Go on, please...

Let me hand weigh them, I reckon the left one is a good ounce heavier :)

(referring of course to the pile of fish on the floor)

Last edited:

no-one in particular

Reaction score
There I was fishing and this bloke turns up and started chatting and talking about fishing, a nice bloke and he said he was a member Fishing Magic. Anyway, I quite fancied him so I laid on the ground, took off my nickers and said "you can have whatever you want". Then he just picked up all my fishing gear and my rods and just walked off. I just couldn't believe it! His name was .............."

Last edited:

Steve Ruff

Reaction score
I was told that there was a beautiful lake around here somewhere with lots of fish in it but I have walked around for hours and can't find it anywhere ...

Last edited:

ciprinus

Reaction score
1) oooeerr!! have you seen Binka? well, one minute he was fishing on that step right there and the next he was gone with hardy a ripple!

2) the power station smoke stacks were poking above those trees yesterday, they did a good clean up job didnt they.

3) hej , są po prostu nick je, gdy nikt nie patrzy ?

Last edited:

lambert1

Reaction score
" I tell you girl I am totally getting this fishing thing right I is buzzin! It is totally awesome and them fishing guys is lush!

Status
Not open for further replies.