FM Fish-In

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
Saturday 23rd July was FM Fish-In Day on the Wye just above Ross. Here's a short account and a few pic's...

http://www.fishingmagic.com/fm-features/18402-fm-fish-in-saturday-july-23rd-2016.html

thumbnail.php

sagalout

Reaction score
I'll have you know the swim wasn't idyllic me chair was precariously perched (pun intended) on rubble and at least three times I was unceremoniously pitched towards the water, it was only my slim athletic build and cat like reflexes that saved the day.

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
I'll have you know the swim wasn't idyllic me chair was precariously perched (pun intended) on rubble and at least three times I was unceremoniously pitched towards the water, it was only my slim athletic build and cat like reflexes that saved the day.

Perfect for the 4x4 Aqualout Chair I would have thought ! :D

Neil Maidment

Reaction score

Similar for me on Sunday! I went to great lengths to secure my chair on the rubble and trying to get it level. Once seated it wasn't too bad but getting in and out was another thing, especially when it rained. However, a couple of times when the rod doubled over and when trying to net the barbel, it was perilous to say the least.

sagalout

Reaction score
Trouble is you have to be strapped into that or it won't start due to health and safety and if that was to tip in you be in trouble because auto drop down oxygen masks have been removed and fitted to the high rise carp spotting dobbing chair, oh I shouldn't have mentioned the next project, it's a secret, so don't tell anyone I don't want Piston Broke Innovations getting to the market ahead of me.