Laguna Fishing Products December Caption Competition

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
Carp-Christening.jpg

We live in curious times. Blokes marrying blokes, women marrying women, women marrying women who identify as blokes, blokes who identify as attack-helicopters and ‘gender-fluid’ people who’ve given up trying to identify as any thing.

What do you think of this then? There’s a red-neck in Texas who’s married his horse so that might start the ball rolling!

Entries open until end-December and the caption adjudged to be the best will receive a Laguna bait product from MD and splendid chap, Chris Wilson.

All of us here at FM Towers look forward to a deluge of ideas!

Cliff

Last edited:

David Rogers 3

Reaction score
Thinks the carp: Trust my luck - a perishing CoE ceremony! The Baptists go in for total immersion...

B

binka

Another carp happily agrees to behave himself for the big ceremony as he falls for the old 'Gateway to Redmire' trick...

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These new carp cradles are gonn'a be a big hit!

Last edited:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When I said "find me a Priest" I didn't have this in mind.

B

binka

After finally finding God an ageing Danny Fairbrass films the opening scene for the re-launch of the popular TV series Thinking Tackle, under a new guise to be known as The Font of Angling Knowledge...

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Carp puddles are popping up everywhere these days!

Another carp puddle is born...

Last edited:

barbelboi

Reaction score
Well I know that all record carp have had names since Walker's fish but I didn't think they took it this far...............................

greenie62

Reaction score

"Well, that's the Rev banned from the 'Fish of the Year' competition then! - for not following Club rules on 'Safe Fish Handling':
- No mat!
- Holding fish above knee-level!
- Transferring fish between waters without a Section 30 form!
What else can we get the smart-ass on?":eek:mg:
:D:D

lambert1

Reaction score
Robert and Sebastian did a special re-work of an Abba song for the service. "We have a Bream!":D

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Name that fish....i'll name hat fish in one!

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
Difficult to judge this one but the consensus - after much deliberation here at FM Towers - is Binka's...

'Another carp happily agrees to behave himself for the big ceremony as he falls for the old 'Gateway to Redmire' trick...'

Well done, Binka! That fabulous fella at Laguna Fishing Products, Chris Wilson, will be sending you a sample of his bait products quite soon.