Welcome Back!

sagalout

Reaction score
When I log i sagalout all of my permissions are turned off, I can't post or read the forums. My permissions have been screwed up for ages but this latet round of updates has screwed me completely. I could post in the first couple of days of the new s/w but then it all went to rat sh1t.

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
When I log i sagalout all of my permissions are turned off, I can't post or read the forums. My permissions have been screwed up for ages but this latet round of updates has screwed me completely. I could post in the first couple of days of the new s/w but then it all went to rat sh1t.

The upgrade must have worked then.

sagalout

Reaction score
Yeah, how much did you have to raise to get Colin to do it or was he happy to do it for free? Oh look on this new login I got like buttons and every thing!

mikench

Reaction score
Mr Lout you will be sorely missed in your original form but I am sure the techies on the forum will sort it out! When I saw the new moniker I thought uh uh there's going to be request soon for some marital advice!:wh

cb

Admin
Reaction score
Sorry - Peter J had pmd me last week - but I missed it. I have let your better half back in :)

sagalout

Reaction score
Cheers Colin, I got the like and fanks buttons and every thing:whoo:Blimey just noticed even me avatar is back!

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Hi Colin,
I've tried to upload a couple of posts now that included a picture or two, just simply copied into the text. However, I get the message "Your post is too large. Please reduce it to less than 100,000 words!"

I don't think I've ever posted 100,000 in al the articles I've ever written for this site.

Something is wrong. WHAT?

sagalout

Reaction score
Jeff, I would normally have to say it is PEBCAK (Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard) but given the recent events on FM it may not be.