Fish Legal members urged to be ‘planning-wise’ in 2018

FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fish Legal has suggested that member clubs and riparian owners check for relevant planning applications in the local press and on Council websites on a regular basis in 2018.

More...

B

binka

Re: Fish Legal members urged to be ‘planning-wise’ in 2018

Slightly drifting somewhat but I don't suppose that Fish Legal...

Also issued a glittering recent record of their achievements against illegal paddlers?

Or details of a planned crackdown?

Or even any advice on how to tackle the issue?

???

thecrow

Reaction score

They could always spend another fortune on some useless advice from a barrister and then forget all about it.

B

binka

They could always spend another fortune on some useless advice from a barrister and then forget all about it.

Or give it me, which could well be a more worthy cause.

At least the said paddlers would get a good, spluttered mouthful from terra firma whilst I frittered the proceeds on bacon and egg cobs and those with the expensive cufflinks would avoid the wear on them as they wouldn't have to ineffectively slide bits of paper across tables at each other whilst WWIII is continuing on the riverbanks.

Talk about a parallel universe lol, it's about time they got out of their offices and got real!

geoffmaynard

Content Editor
Reaction score

No. In fact Mark Lloyd recently told me that "We have had to stop advising our members about canoe trespass all over the country because of the massive volume of communications about the issue."

No, I don't get it either...

thecrow

Reaction score

No. In fact Mark Lloyd recently told me that "We have had to stop advising our members about canoe trespass all over the country because of the massive volume of communications about the issue."

No, I don't get it either...

If there is a massive volume of communications between members and the trust surely that points to one thing....... that there is a massive problem with illegal paddlers which if not addressed will only get worse, the trust shouldn't just turn their back on a problem or their members.

Unbelievable :confused:

The bad one

Reaction score

Paddlers will be the least of the rivers and river anglers problems if we build 4.4 million houses mainly in the south east and south midlands.

The bad one

Reaction score

There wont be much water left to paddle on.
Oh there'll be water there, but very unlikely that fish will be able to live, breed or swim in it.