What the….???

FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Theatrecarper.jpg

Are there readers out there able to explain this rather bizarre scene? Who’s that on stage? Why is he there? Who’s he sending-up and for what reason? It’s got me puzzled and I drew the bloody thing!
This replaces February’s Caption Competition but Laguna Fishing Products*LAGUNA FP | Pristex - innovative bait & tackle. will still award a wee prize for the best entry.
Floppy thinking caps on!

Ed.

Source Article...

Last edited by a moderator:

john step

Reaction score
When I said give me a lift to the pit, this isn't what I meant.

lambert1

Reaction score
The rock opera "Commie" about an obsessive carp fisherman was not going down well with Des Taylor.

B

binka

At last year's annual carp seminar the star speaker, a Mr 'Done a Forty' Danny Fairweather was caught short of a few essential items which he needed for his speech on attaching baits.

The audience weren't the brightest though, and when he asked for a band he got rather more than he bargained for...

Graham Elliott 1

Reaction score
Korum presented the brand new Pure Gold spodding system.

Ladies and Gentlemen
After years of tests, finally, The Barbel Society introduce our non lethal otter dispersal system.

Come on, own up. You farted didn't you!

Last edited:

no-one in particular

Reaction score
Ladies and gentleman, I would like to introduce to you a representative from Fishing Magic. He will be be giving a speech later on forum etiquette.

Last edited:

metalmicky1944

Reaction score
This whole thread has gone right over my head is it because I'm 73 or am I missing something

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111:w

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
This whole thread has gone right over my head is it because I'm 73 or am I missing something

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111:w

MetalMickey....click the link top left, page one for image. For reasons I don't understand, the image sometimes appears automatically while at other times it doesn't. Will consult...

Ah!! The image is large and complex....requires time to appear. Hang on in there.

Last edited:

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
"The rock opera "Commie" about an obsessive carp fisherman was not going down well with Des Taylor"
wins the Laguna Fishing Products caption / explanation competition for February. On reflection it wasn't an easy task so well done and thanks to those who gave it a bash.

There will be a wee prize on its way to 'Lambert 1' compliments of that splendid chap, Chris Wilson, at Laguna.

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
Ah! Too late, Barbelboi!! And the prize for this competition was 3 weeks big game fishing in Panama + £10,000 spending money and a night with Jennifer Aniston.