Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  27
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Default Re: Gaymire: Are the Monsters Still There?

I managed to wade through most of all that, Roto. What a monumental waste of time. Just explain how your mate, Coco Selman, could be so '1,000,000 per cent' sure for 25 years that the fish came from the Rockies (complete with copious 'evidence') only to change his story to something completely different but with similar '1,000,000 per cent' surety. It's utter bilge which has revealed his character good and proper.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Hatton View Post
    I managed to wade through most of all that, Roto. What a monumental waste of time. Just explain how your mate, Coco Selman, could be so '1,000,000 per cent' sure for 25 years that the fish came from the Rockies (complete with copious 'evidence') only to change his story to something completely different but with similar '1,000,000 per cent' surety. It's utter bilge which has revealed his character good and proper.
    Cliff I respect your regard for your mate but you must see from an outsiders point of view this is just a self indulgent use of your position as editor in fact its why you took the job in the first place

how many self flagellating threads do you want to submit ?
    show us some actual proof , name the water , publish the photos , disprove the nephews account , FFS S or get off the pot
    even me who loves a good soap opera thread is bored with this pointless puppy

Quote Originally Posted by bennygesserit View Post
    Cliff I respect your regard for your mate but you must see from an outsiders point of view this is just a self indulgent use of your position as editor in fact its why you took the job in the first place

how many self flagellating threads do you want to submit ?
    show us some actual proof , name the water , publish the photos , disprove the nephews account , FFS S or get off the pot
    even me who loves a good soap opera thread is bored with this pointless puppy
    I completely take your point, Benny...it's getting on my **** too! However, Eddie Benham and I HAVE largely satisfied those points you mention - and much more: the photo's...minutes of meetings...geologists and botanists reports...letters from Lennox.... As for your 'nephew's account', we never had one! All we had was what CoCo's mate in Canada told us - then hurriedly retracted his mega-blog. There's too much stuff to mention, Benny. However, I think Eddie is going to post again shortly and I think you'll find it interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Hatton View Post
    I completely take your point, Benny...it's getting on my **** too! However, Eddie Benham and I HAVE largely satisfied those points you mention - and much more: the photo's...minutes of meetings...geologists and botanists reports...letters from Lennox.... As for your 'nephew's account', we never had one! All we had was what CoCo's mate in Canada told us - then hurriedly retracted his mega-blog. There's too much stuff to mention, Benny. However, I think Eddie is going to post again shortly and I think you'll find it interesting.
    I was going to put a post on here but it turned out to be rather too much and it turned into another thread.
    The 50lber – Let’s see the doubters’ ‘proof’!
    Last edited by eddiebenham; Yesterday at 11:37.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678