Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  71
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Can we.......

Blog Entries

Default Re: Can we.......

I started my self-isolation in October 2019, not intentional isolation just the way it worked out. I put a restriction on myself not to fish in colder weather.
    After this covid, I'm beginning to think the cold weather restriction will have to be lifted.
    When I think of all the decent weather in winter that I've wasted, then anything close to how this winter has been next winter I shall definitely be spending time drowning maggots.

Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathrow and the A3

I’ve just remembered I have the best part of a pint of reds secreted in Mrs S’s fridge. I guess these need releasing back into the wild....a bit of home grown rewilding.

On the subject of rewilding , I'm tempted to move to Ambridge as there is no mention of coronavirus there at all and no cases in the whole of Borsetshire.

Will it ever feature?

Quote Originally Posted by mikench View Post
    On the subject of rewilding , I'm tempted to move to Ambridge as there is no mention of coronavirus there at all and no cases in the whole of Borsetshire.

Will it ever feature?
    The Archers is one of my guilty pleasures. I’ve noticed this too. I would guess they recorded a large number of episodes prior to the escalation of the virus. They’re usually pretty topical to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.

The Archers are on here most evenings, like every listener we are "when are they going to mention the virus", life carries on as normal (if you call it that) in Borsetshire

I notice that the Wye and Usk foundation are carrying on fishing on some of their waters, with some restrictions, personally I think it a shame they don't show solidarity with other angling organisations and clubs. See what happens.
    COVID-19 Latest | The Wye and Usk Foundation

I’m sorry but I had to fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The commercial fishery I mentioned that was still open closed last night and is not reopening till further notice.
    The message must have finally got through to them.

I see a group of twitchers was sent home today by the police after chasing round the country after a rare bird.

Quote Originally Posted by Molehill View Post
    I notice that the Wye and Usk foundation are carrying on fishing on some of their waters, with some restrictions, personally I think it a shame they don't show solidarity with other angling organisations and clubs. See what happens.
    COVID-19 Latest | The Wye and Usk Foundation
    They backtracked on this today and no fishing. Quite right.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456