What type of Forum’ite are you?

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
Well i'm none of them.

I'm not a Newbie, i certainly don't know it all (but i know a google that does), and i ain't experianced enough to be able to tell what i'm doing wrong on any given day.

So i'm an intermediate forumite :D

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
I,ve been called a Japanese forumite. People look at me and say: "Look at him - Ah so", or at least that's what I think they say.

S

Scott Whatmore

I'm a newbie because I know naff all (compared to most on here), and I wouldn't be happy if someone put salt & pepper on me head!

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
I'd like to think that I'm a seasoned angler but I've obviously upset the centre-pin police somewhere along the way...:wh

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
I reckon I'm a seasoned angler but contrary to part of Keith's good article, a lot of my fishing over the last few years has been targetted (some might say addictive! :)).

I'm currently chasing BIG trout, last winter it was BIG Chub from Throop and before that is was BIG Crucians from Marsh Farm. All "easy" targets according to some :wh but took me plenty of time and effort.

My next target is likely to be more BIG chub but from elsewhere on the Stour/Avon.

Having said all that, one of my most enjoyable recent days out was flinging a waggler out to the far bank (sometimes into the far bank :eek:) of the lower Stour and catching small roach, dace, bleak and minnows - great fun :D