Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default In a Spin, Part 6 - Small Time Spinning

This is a dedicated thread for discussing article: In a Spin, Part 6 - Small Time Spinning

As usual a cracking article Jeff that makes you want to go fish NOW!

Trevor

Blog Entries

Great stuff Jeff - I've probably had more fun catching "bait" sized bass on light gear this year than anything else. Be nice if a double came along though......
    You're born, you take sh*t. You get out in the world, you take more sh*t. You climb a little higher, you take less sh*t. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what sh*t even looks like. It's just a shame I'm still on the first rung!

Can't believe you had to "doctor" the photo's though to show one of Kevin Perkins with a fish. Come on, everyone knows he's a complete blanker!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I was going to have Jeff charged with nepotism, as family member Connor got a mention in the article, but I didn't. I thought about suing for infringement of image rights too, but decided that anonimity was the best policy, until I got spotted.......!!!
    Still not sure what's going on

Great article, thanks Jeff. It certainly has got me fired up to get back to spinning ASAP!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Perkins View Post
    Actually, I was going to have Jeff charged with nepotism, as family member Connor got a mention in the article, but I didn't. I thought about suing for infringement of image rights too, but decided that anonimity was the best policy, until I got spotted.......!!!
    Sorry Kevin, but it's not very easy to put captions under pictures unless they're the only items on that line, v.v. the lures pic and the rod/reel pic. Connors is easy because it's the headline pic and asks for a caption.

Not so sorry about using your picture since I own the royalty on it. And no, I didn't doctor it, he did catch one. So that's one perch and one tench he's caught - in his life. I know he'll have had more, but there is no proof of such.
    "I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character!" - Theodore Roosevelt

Well.........

There was one carp and one bream at Clattercote, in seperate sessions, I will admit. I even had the carp weighed in, so I'm not making that up.

Apart from that.............

Oh yes, AND one trout at the FM fluff-flinging day
    Last edited by Kevin Perkins; 29-09-2009 at 13:57. Reason: More memorable catches came to mind
    Still not sure what's going on

Talking Mines bigger than yours......

Really good read woody,anyone thinking of taking up lure fishing or just having a dabble this autumn/winter can`t fail to learn something from this and the previous instalments.
    I love my spinners and they`re the ones that always get the most use in my collection.
    If i can just add one more comment....mines bigger than yours ! I`ve got Mepps Aglias in size 7.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neneman Nick View Post
    If i can just add one more comment....mines bigger than yours ! I`ve got Mepps Aglias in size 7.
    Well Nick, you have to make up for your "other" (cough, cough) deficiencies in some way.
    "I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character!" - Theodore Roosevelt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast