Fishing For Everyone Ladies Fishing Club

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
I'm more surprised that i didn't get a "behave yourself" ..................

I am the most unsexist or incompetitive man you will ever meet.

Should that read, unsexiest and incontinent man you will ever meet.

Anyway, the smell of Lavender, cheap perfume and fem fresh in the morning would make me Bowk ..................... (cringes) :D

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
I`m not sexist or competitive, can I bailiff for you honey
You've got some sort of super receptor Nick, a lady appears and almost instantly so do you...... amazing bro, very smooth, a privilege to witness :)

---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:11 ----------

Anyway, the smell of Lavender, cheap perfume and fem fresh in the morning would make me Bowk ..................... (cringes) :D
I was still laughing at your post Steph, you're just lucky you better half doesn't read this forum :)

Chris Hammond ( RSPB ACA PAC}

Reaction score
Jeepers! Are some of you macho boys feeling a little threatened? :D

Why on earth shouldn't they have a ladies only club? Is any bloke on here going to honestly hold their hands up and claim that they have no part of their social life that isn't almost guaranteed to be lady-free?

Good luck girls! :)

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
I suppose you do have a point Chris.

What that point is, i have absolutely no idea :D

Why do people keep refering to the Women, as Ladies, and us as Men?
Why not Women and Gentlemen.

If i was to say i am starting a Gentlemens only Fishing Club, because us Gentlemen don't like to be Nagged at, or to have our Pegs hoovered out just while we are in the thro's of landing a fish, or have our Tackle Polished while we are fishing :eek: There would be bloody hell up, Because the Women want equal rights, but, then want to move the rules around as and when it suits them.

Tough, grow up, wisen up and just get bloody on with it, bloody whingeing .............................. takes a deep breathe.

Sorry, i am a little grumpy this morning, because i am tired. :p

The Monk

Reaction score

wot me, never

---------- Post added at 07:42 ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 ----------

Jeepers! Are some of you macho boys feeling a little threatened? :D

Why on earth shouldn't they have a ladies only club? Is any bloke on here going to honestly hold their hands up and claim that they have no part of their social life that isn't almost guaranteed to be lady-free?

Good luck girls! :)

why would anone want a lady-free social life??? yes good luck girls, I`m here if you want any advice

Reaction score
Serious bit.....look at the Sport England survey..see how few women replied which may reflect the number of female participants in our sport. Look around you when you go fishing..how many women are fishing? We are constantly discussing the numerous threats, potential and actual, to our beloved sport....and then promptly seek to alienate 50% of our potential support. There are women involved in our sport but not enough....how many female contributers are there to this forum (the most successful angling forum). I can think of about 10 in the time I've been on this forum!!

Anything that encourages more people to participate and promote our passion is welcome. If it is single gender fishing clubs then so be it...after all the vast, vast majority of angling clubs are effectively single sex clubs!

I know and appreciate that the vast bulk of this thread is in jest AND done by great blokes who will do loads to encourage and promote our sport but sometimes just take a deep breath before tapping the send button. (I should talk!!! :wh)

---------- Post added at 10:31 ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 ----------

By the way, I've never seen a man in the Pudding Club - yet!

So wrong....The Pudding Club | Devoted to preserving the tradition of the great British pudding.

Last edited:

Graham Marsden

Editor Emeritus
Reaction score
One of the reasons women don't fish as much as men is due to the lack of toilet facilities at most fisheries except commercials.

The Monk

Reaction score
yes it doesnt help, in the states fishing is more family orientated and you tend to find more of the sweet litle things participating, we should certainly encourage this, why if we get enough pretty ladies on the bank I might even get my rod out again

Last edited:

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
If more women went fishing the Toilets would be spotless and the facilities would be immaculate.

They couldn't help themselves from cleaning it all :D

I take my wife fishing, and, she regularly beats me <oops i diversified> she regularly catches more than me.

I love to see women and kids fishing alongside the men, but, i can't stand women bleating about having to fish alongside men, so, they fish in their own little women only groups.

Graham Marsden

Editor Emeritus
Reaction score
Maybe it's my age but one of the reasons I go fishing is because it's a bloke's thing and it gives my ear 'oles a rest.

If you want a good insight into how women 'think' watch 'Loose Women' on weekday lunchtimes. The programme is a good example of how things have swung the other way with them saying things about blokes that men just couldn't get away with saying about women today.

Bring back black leading, mangles and dolly pegs I say and keep 'em busy:D

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Posher it may be in jest but alot of it is true

why a womens only club -
What about women onlt swimming session - are they afraid that the men will sexually harrass them - looking at the women that go swimming they might be lucky if they got pulled by a wallrus a bliind wallrus at that;)