Practical Carp Fishing by Graham Marsden and Mark Wintle

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
Lets get back to the subject in hand shall we. Graham a great book sir and some great pictures as well. A question for you who is that handsome model in so many of the pictures I am sure I know him ?.
Good luck with the sales mate I hope you make a million $$$$$$$ !

Ian G

Graham Marsden

Editor Emeritus
Reaction score
A question for you who is that handsome model in so many of the pictures I am sure I know him ?.

It's me Ian, just a bit older but as handsome, debonair and sophisticated as ever.:D

There's a few pics of you as well, but we can't all look as good as me.;)

And as for Mark Wintle, he's set for a good career in radio.

Ian Gemson

Reaction score
Hi Mark Please let me have a pair of your glasses mate LOL. I do wonder what is in that pea shaped thing in your skull Oh yes sorry Graham did tel me its your brain obsessed with bowl issues ???.
Good Book Graham Oh and mark

Reaction score
Far be it from me to say this, but has been pointed out by one or two FM members that Mr. Wintle looks a little...just a little... like The Prince of Darkness himself, Count Dracular.

Think about it. Have any of you seen him wearing a large crusifix or a string of garlic bulbs round his neck? I guess not. Firm proof if ever I have seen it.

I mean come on, only the undead can spend a great deal of time in the great out doors fishing and not pick up a hint of a sun tan. And if you ever go fishing with him, check out the lack of reflection on the water in front of him...

Some say Count Wintle is actually the love child of well known vampire, Ray Reardon and his long lost brother is Eddie Munster look-a-like, Ray Quinn.

Graham Marsden

Editor Emeritus
Reaction score
Now don't you be winding him up Corkers or you'll end up with two holes in your neck and looking like you've just been slid out of the undertaker's freezer.

Yacko

Reaction score
Good luck with the book Graham & Mark- there must be someone interested in carp fishing

Graham Marsden

Editor Emeritus
Reaction score
Well, there's me, Mark, Frothey, Cakey, Ian and Peter. And me, Mark and Ian got our copies for free. It'll be a best seller yet!

Wobbly Face (As Per Ed)

Reaction score
You've sold at least one copy. The sad thing is, Ive even wrapped it up for myself for Christmas and wrote the lable with my wife and daughter's names on, and I paid for it. It will at least match "Practical Pole Fishing" by two authors that have made millions.

Mark Wintle

Reaction score
Millions if counted in Zimbabwe dollars. We hope you enjoy the carp book as much as we enjoyed writing and doing the photography for it, and good to see someone who 'saves' a Christmas present until the actual day. I like to do that with books - nice to have something to look forward to.