Review - Cyprinus Whole Hog Chair

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Weight 13 kilos :eek: Price £159 :eek: if that in itself isn't enough to put most anglers off I don't know what is and it doesn't even mention a landrover to get the the thing to the chosen swim.

No doubt it would be very comfortable once it is in situ but I can't think of many river pegs that would accommodate it though lake fishing would be a viable option because they are generally open and flat.

Not for me I'm afraid, I havn't got big enough muscles to carry it.

Alan Taylor 3

Reaction score
I agree !! Add on the cost of a gym membership to build up in order to carry it & it's quite a hefty price...If I wanted something like this I'd go for the Korum too.

Although £99 on fleabay..........

Last edited:

r1paul

Reaction score
A chair for all situations ? I don`t think so ...............................where is the rocking chair then ? :D

snowshoe60

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Philip and I work for Tackle Discounts - this is only my second post on the forum.

I am wanting to come onto these forums mainly to answer any questions about our products and also to pass on advice and chat with like minded people.

Our website, Discount Fishing Tackle & Equipment | Fishing Rods | Carp |Game | Course |Sea |Greys | Flextec
is currently being worked on and will be re-launched within the next 3-4 weeks ( I get to see the new look for the first time tomorrow, so am very excited!). For those of you who don't know us, we are quite big on eBay for all kinds of fishing tackle.

Regarding the above issue, The 'Whole Hog' Chair is actually £79.99.
If anyone has any questions about them or any other Cyprinus Products or wants information on upcoming products pleas feel free to send me a message.

Regards
Philip