adverts on F M

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No, as I say, the thing just keeps filling my entire screen and opening numerous other pages across the top of my screen.
It really is annoying. I'll see how it goes and id it carries on for much longer i'll just steer clear of FM for while, it isn't worth the aggro.

Do you use an adblocker?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've no idea, i'll have to ask me mrs, I know sweet FA about computers n such.

They are very simple to apply, free and keep FM an enjoyable forum to read, plus other sites too.

chrissh

Reaction score
IPVanish VPN is a commercial VPN service based in the United States.

IPVanish could have got in with a different site you have been on and it’s picking up your cookies and running in the back ground

If you are running on windows… Go to control panel… look for programs and fetchers… click and open …. Look to see if IPVanish is listed …if it is click on it then click uninstall… rest start your computer

Or run ccleaner

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IPVanish VPN is a commercial VPN service based in the United States.

IPVanish could have got in with a different site you have been on and it’s picking up your cookies and running in the back ground

If you are running on windows… Go to control panel… look for programs and fetchers… click and open …. Look to see if IPVanish is listed …if it is click on it then click uninstall… rest start your computer

Or run ccleaner

CCleaner Professional | Try the world’s most trusted PC cleaner, free!

Thank's for that but i'm on android.