Relum Deluxe Brotel

D

David OLoughlin

Found out that Bennetts use standard service for returned parcels. This is the 1st thing to be held up. Parcel Force tell me that Bennetts will probably recieve end of this week, so I won't be getting any storm caps till end of next week. If any of you order in the meantime make sure you leave a pair for me?

D

David OLoughlin

Update. Sorry about the delay but everything I'm ordering at the moment appears to be delayed.
I have chased up the storm cap order. Waterline the company that import them are getting a delivery hopefully next week. Bennetts are round the corner from them so I should be getting them in about 2-3 weeks.
A sobering thought though is that 1 of Bennetts staff says, 'yes the holes are big but he can't see them fitting the Brotel'.
I'll post a report as soon as I recieve them.

S

Steve Baker

Good job we aint in a hurry Mr BOS, 2-3 weeks for a delivery. Shicking!

D

David OLoughlin

I ordered begining of June. Problem was they never told me that they didn't have any in stock (which I think is outrageous, I could have tried elseware). Also still waiting for Gardner Brolly pole that I ordered at the same time (again not in stock & not told. It did not arrive, I told them last week, they told me they've sent a replacement today????). I think I should be pissed at Bennetts but I haven't got the energy, They've sort of said sorry, but not really.