Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Now the summers here I was wondering just how many trips do you make a week to your favorite spot?

How long do you stay? In that I mean in hours ie: is it 4,8,10 or longer.

Do you prefer early morning starts, all day trips, last light only or all night fishing?

Perhaps you just like to dab your float after a days work for an hour or two.

Please post away.

I will go fishing all day, allthough I know that depending where I am, I may not get any action until dusk.
    I would sooner be out on the banks than stuck in the house. Usually once a week after the 16th June.

mel Crighton Guest

I am usualy on the bank at day break if fishing a river, nothing like watching the sun rise, and spend all day until sun set, beautiful peace,

Then if its a stillwater lake, get there after a hearty breakfast en route, about 9am and stay until dusk or until the bait runs out, which is very rare, and I fish twice a week Tuesdays and Thursdays with the occasional third trip if fishing a club match.

The Monk Guest

I used to try and stay on a water from June to october, It all depends upon your lifestyle at the time, if I was restricted because of work committments then I would go for what I would consider the most productive hours, usually dawn and dusk

Les Clark Guest

My stints are at best, friday afternoon untill sunday afternoon and one or two stalking session mid week.

michael rouse Guest

I start start fishing at 6(even in Winter) and ususlly finish at around half 7 in the evening.If i had the option.I would sleep during the day and only fish at night.

Ron Troversial Clay Guest

As long as possible. And since I do not have a missus to answer for, I will carry on doing it.

Frothey Guest

7pm tues till 6am weds...glad i catch ****** all!

Wolfman Woody Guest

However many hours you guys put in you will never match Stuart's hours.

Him and his dad spend that much time at the fisheries they now take pruning shears with them to cut the roots off their boots before they can go home. )

If they were to spend any more time fishing someone would have to extend the normal day from it's present 24 hours. I can't keep up with them.

mel Crighton Guest

Monkey,

will you get the address off stuart so I can deliver his fishing lodge to his swim,

fully fitted beds and all, and porta potty.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast