Kev Perkins

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know why people are grumpy all of a sudden, I'm only trying to be pleasent. Would you sooner I smile in your face, then when your back is turned , give you the V sign?

K

Kevin Perkins

Baz
Don't think you read the article correctly, I said Angling Times do not appear to want humour in fishing, apart from two poor lost souls who wrote to the letters page.................................and me!

So you grumpy old gits have the majority

Regards

Kevin
xx

PS

Gerald - where do I get the ideas from? Ten minutes on the Forums is usually more than enough!

W

Wolfman Woody

Baz is the grumpy one, not I. I would love to see a bit more humour in AT or AM.

I remember Colin Willock wrote for AM in the 60s some absolutely crazy stuff. You would think he'd been certified at some stage, but he worked as a boffin for Anglian TVs nature programmes.

If you read these threads Kevin then you are half balmy. Get stuck in properly and go right round the twist and who knows, a TV station might pick up on you.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here's hoping for some rotten weather over the Bank Holliday weekend, then people can get back to normal.
This forum is the only thing that keeps me sane you know.

J

jason fisher

this was all quite sensible stuff till baz treid saying he was sane

M

mel Crighton

From insanity came forth peace and tranquility, spent the last week away from it all, and did not see a sole, had a great week with me new pole, found a few quiet places where I could just unwind and destress, been a long time coming

Now I am back, apologies to all offended,

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I suppose you will be back darn sarf for the weekend, plotting against me with that monkey bloke.

L

Les Clark

Baz is like most of us on here, a sandwich short of a picnic!

W

Wolfman Woody

Where do you want to meet Jason - to plot against Baz, that is.

Phone me sometime when you're home. We need to get soem stuff sorted for a Thames fish-in.

L

Les Clark

Cheeky,do you mean that we need glasses?
And would they be pint one`s?
If so, cheer`s.

P

Phil Hatton

Baz, what's the crack with this paranoid plotting by the Southerners. Honestly ! you let them come up here and take our jobs, take them for a pint and try to make them feel at home and this is how they repay you.

J

jason fisher

sand wich chort of a picnic my arse he's lost the hamper.

yep baz driving back tonight should get home round 10pm coming back tuesday afternoon.

i'll phone you tomorrow morning jeff.

no one's took me for a pint, you lot just ignored me an left me sitting in my room feeling all lonely.

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jason,
I phoned you a few times and can't get you. Your phone has been switched off.
When you see Monkey, get some cash off him to buy us all a pint with. I wouldn't mind betting he has got a good stash of banannas somwhere.
Me and you will do some plotting of our own Phil.

N

Nick Austin 2

i'm with Munkey and Jason..... whats this about a Thames fish in boys?...

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Another story of three men in a boat on the Thames, all you need now is Linda Bellingham to act as your dog.