vitalin trouble

Jimpy

Reaction score
Excuse me if i seem a little thick but im having trouble with my vitalin either its too wet or too dry i can't seem to get it right i know it works where i fish but i know it will work even better if i can get the mix right how can i dry it out when too wet and sticky is there an additive available any help would be appreciated chaps

L

Les Clark

Mix it up the night before it will soak up the water and if to wet in the morning it will easier to judge how much to add.

jp

Reaction score
Try and be a little more scientific when you mix some up in future. Measure how much vitalin and how much water makes the right mix and make a note of it for the next time.

Practice makes perfect.

Jimpy

Reaction score
cheers chaps thanks for the info i also read something about a hardener/stiffener any idea's

Jimpy

Reaction score
i knew some bright spark would twist it theres always one

L

Les Clark

Jimpy,If you can make it up the night before and you have it right it will stiffen up, not to wet so it is sloppy but not too dry so it break`s up when you ball it up,also if you ball it up and put them in the freezer they will be solid when you get to the water,easier to get out at short to mid range.

N

Nick Austin 2

There are different types of vitalin, i find the stuff with the big lumps in that look's like corn flakes holds together well, great with a very cheap additive, (molllases).. (for bream esspecially).

why not mix it in with pellet and some other groundbait till your confidence in it increases...