Where you at?

F

Frothey

barnstaple, devon

'The land that time hasn't found yet. or electricity, the wheel, fire.......'

J

jason fisher

good ol boy don't i just know that, that bluddi power station is at the bottom of my garden.

i spen't a bit of time in holbeach years ago too ha haa haaaaa, they're strange folks there.

frothey what you need all them things for you got cider.

Matt Brown

Reaction score
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, but also lived in and fished around Shaftesbury in Dorset, Poole in Dorset, Mere in Wiltshire, Basingstoke in Hampshire, Reading in Berkshire and Warrington in Cheshire.

ps. I know it looks like it, but I'm not a Gypsy!

Tony Burgess

Reaction score
jason,there not strange here,barmy is the word,a whole village full of idiots!!!!!

J

jason fisher

i did a bit of time at OA Taylors when i left school tony, summer work, those were the days, loads of money loads of beer and loads of women woohooooo!

N

Nick Austin 2

READING!... not far from Didcot!.. i was over that way a couple of weeks ago at the Williams F1 place!.....

J

Jim Crosskey 2

now live in the dreaming spires of oxford (actually nearer the dreaming plant of BMW, ex Rover and British Leyland, where did all that go?)

However, born just outside small village of Brightwell-cum-Sotwell, well within the dreaming bloody spires of Didcot Power Station. Sureley there's a pattern emerging here....

Baz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Grappenhall, Cheshire.
But I am really a Lancashire lad until they moved the boundarries, and the labour Party pinched our red rose for their own emblem. I'd tie lot of em ter nanny goat an turn those pipe on em.

Hutch

Reaction score
Barrow Cumbria, at the end of the worlds longest cul de sac, but originally from Maidstone in Kent.

jp

Reaction score
New Milton via Potters Bar, Finchley, Muswell Hill and originally Crouch End.