Springwatch - Hugh Miles

Steve Handley

Reaction score
For all those anglers interested in the natural world, that excellent programme Springwatch featured Hugh Miles and some of his stunning underwater filming of freshwater fish in the River Avon. Next week they will have Hugh filming underwater on the River Wensum. Well worth watching for seeing some spectacular wildlife in the British Isles

Last edited:

Trev 2

Reaction score
It's on BEEB2 at eight o'clock, Mon to Thurs next week...
ps don't forget the delightful Kate.

Steve Handley

Reaction score
Steve what day ..time ..channel please , I will have a look on ketchup tv

It's on BBC2, but did'nt mention what days next week. All it said was that Hugh Miles would be appearing on Springwatch next week to film the fish and wildlife on and in the River Wensum.

I'm sure thursdays episode featuring Hugh on the River Avon can be seen on BBC iPlayer

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
It occurs to me that when next handing out Gongs willy-nilly for not doing too much they might like to include Hugh Miles for doing a great deal......

Thanks to the above as I would have probably missed these progswhich I can now record and watch after a bad days fishing....when I most need a calming influence..

Steve Handley

Reaction score
According to the 'Catching the Impossible' website, Hugh Miles will be featured filming on the River Wensum and some of the local lakes on the following dates on Springwatch: 7th 8th 9th and 10th of June

For further information check out the News page on Catching the Impossible website:
CATCHING THE IMPOSSIBLE Stop Press

It's about time Springwatch realised what we've known for ages that there is a fascinating world hidden away in the depths of our rivers and lakes, full of mysterys, monsters and a few myths