coarse fisherman magazine

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

You should see Ron in his tu-tu....

L

Les Clark

No thanks Ed, the mind boggles,mind you it`s drove me to drink,thank`s Ron!

Y

yoggy

I"ve been wearing realtree for about 10yrs i first started wearing it when Wildfowling and then continued wearing it for my fishing before it became all the rave..my opinion...for wildfowling it works...for stalking it works and depending on what type of fishing you are doing it works...and lastly.....i like wearing it.

R

Richard Huggett 1

I wore camo gear once....lost myself.

Couldn't see the wood for the trees....

L

Les Clark

Yoggy, we are not realy knocking it,every body to their own,but some people take the "fashion" to the exsteme for the wrong reason.
You take (please) Dave (Frothy),High heel`s and stocking`s, behind locked door`s, yes O.K., but not on the bank please Dave.( LOL).

J

John Hepworth

Lost my camo rod quiver on the river bank, next visit fell over it and broke a leg. Can I claim compo from the company that produced the camo quiver?

J

John W.

I had enough of camo wear in the forces. Now high heels and stockings, Suspenders and a bra, I wish I was a girlie, just like my dear mama.......that's something different.

J

John Hepworth

Actually, I think it was Barry Rickards who came up with that in CAT magazine.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Nigel said,
"They should have a few orange suits going cheap from Guantanamo soon by the looks of things"

lol, the black patches on those suits should help break up the pattern a little :eek:)