Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Better session

Had my first all night session last saturday folowing on from my session previous when I fished til an hour into dark but struggled. This time went prepared and while did'nt find any barbel ,finished with a chub of around 2lb and 17 bream between 4lb and 6lb 8oz also lost 4 or 5 fish. Going back again this saturday.

The Monk Guest

excellent, well done, not all night sessions are like that though hate for you to get the wrong impression

jason fisher Guest

well done, show off.

Thanks guys ,I'm not gonna get complacent ,it was good to put a few on the bank , gonna take a back up bait this time and if the bream move in the same see if a bait change will attract something different

jason fisher Guest

last autumn it took a few weeks of catching the bream before the chub turned up then i caught both for a couple of weeks, then the bream disappeared.

Well after the session above I ccame down to earth with a bump , fished one rod identical to last week and the other with a variation. Though I fished about 30 yards from the last spot . I ended up with 1 bream around 4lb had loads of indications and ended up trying to hit these but no joy .
    Connditions were almost identical though it was slightly cooler .So maybe the big haul was a fluke.