Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Chris Tonner Guest

Hi,

As we all know its Makerel season and apparently they prefer to attack on the dusk tide, high tide 7pm - 8pm, either side, an hour coming in, and an hour going out.

My problem is with light on my float, I do not find chemi-floats enough flourescent. There is a guy on the pier who imports his battery operated floats from Japan, they even have a website but no online method of purchasing them. Before you ask the guy wont sell one. But it seems to me a massive opportunity for an investigator to create the float I require, I have searched all the UK tackle shops with no luck. You have my full pleasure to create a line of sea floats, generally 8" - 10", best of luck if you succeed or this letter points me in the right direction and the float is already in proximate.

Yours Sincerely

Chris Tonner

Big Rik Guest

the float is already out there, as my local shop stocks them.

Of European origination I believe, probably French.

Try gerry`s of Morecambe i dont have a number for them but they have them in stock and do online/phone sales

Geoff Cowen Guest

I seem to remember that Leslies of Luton sell an illuminated marker float for Carp fishing. It might just fit the bill for sea fishing.

Chris Bishop Guest

Don't bother, attach a skylite (around 1...) to a standard float and whip an eye on the bottom so you can attach it waggler-style.

I use these zander fishing, you can see them 60 or 80yds away.