Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon

Wolfman Woody Guest

Is it me? Why do I feel I cannot trust this Amazon company? My son has bought loads of stuff through them and I buy from several sites off the net, but I get very nervous with Amazon.

It's a good write-up Graham and the product looks very good. I want one, but I'm scared to click that final "accept" button. Will someone please convince me Amazon is a pukka company and not out to rip me off.

Stuart Bullard 3 Guest

You will not get a more "pukka" on line company Cheeky. They are the brand name for online buying.

I have used them loads of times with no problems at all.

Agree with Stuart, nothing but praise and excellent service.
    Some people are so poor, that all they have is money

Shrek Guest

One of the few online companies I've not had a problem with at all. Very good service.

Mel Crighton Guest

CM, I use Amazon for all my on line book purchases for my student sons and good service it is too, it is the best that I have used in this category.

jason fisher Guest

never had any problems with amazon other than things turning up at my house 2 days early an me not being there to recieve em.
    i don't think anything has turned up on the day it's supposed to everything has been early.

I've made several online purchases from Amazon.co.uk and had nothing but first class service.

Blog Entries

It looks like I have another probable purchase now Graham especially as I am going to take the leap into using pellet.

Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers.

Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary. ~

Patrick F. McManus

john conway Guest

I buy all my books from Amazon, about one a month plus most of my CD's. Excelent sevice so far.

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one) Guest

I've had quite a few books from Amazon ---and some really good savings ....
    Go on --Press the button Jeff!!

Never bought anything from E-Bay though ...I dont trust that one---
    I have problems getting on to Ebay,it keeps asking me to sign in and when I try to it says that someone else is using my e-mail address .??

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast