Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What a lovely stretch of river Jason, it makes my mouth water just looking at the pictures and such a nice variety of fish too. It looks like a float fishing paradise with lots of features to fish to and such places are what makes this fishing lark such a wonderful pastime.

Nice article Jason, it made my day looking at that, thank you, 'bostin' as our black country friends say.

Politicians, like diapers, have to be changed frequently - and for the very same reason

Great article muka, i'll be geting my chub rods out on the back of it!

Excellent read mate keep up the good work.

Welsh Goff Guest

Jason what a read brilliant, and that chubby swim mmmmmm you lucky man.

Nice one Jason, I never thought the Thames could look anything like this. And a good bit of planning and thought gone into your'e fishing aswell.

jason fisher Guest

and when jeff and mark wintle were falling over fences and down holes in the bank on their fish in they were only about 1/4 of a mile from that very swim.
    it always amazes me what graham can make of my disjointed ramblings and a few photos.

The Monk Guest

really good article that mate, well done, excellent photos too

Jason,
    Excellent read, but still trying to understand why we got sent on a wild fish chase (a mile walk)on the overgrown, fishless Alliance water rather than the fishy paradise of the ODAA water. We did ask for info prior to the event but only got some afterwards...The Thames remains one of my favourite waters yet the bit we ended up on was the worst bit I have ever fished (partly cos we were knackered walking). Fortunately, I revisited the Thames 2 weeks ago and had a much better day, see next week's WWA, and you'll see what I mean. I know there are good swims on the Alliance water but we needed some accurate information.

jason fisher Guest

there are better fish on the alliance water, that barbel came from the alliance water, as did a hell of a lot of other stuff.
    you were on the best bit believe me, if i hadn't split up from my wife there would have been 2 more parts to this, the barbel was from part 4 this article is an amalgamation of parts 1 and 2. unfortunately part 3 will never now be written because i won't be going back to the swim to get the photos i need to do it.part 3 is based on the alliance water i might still rewrite part 4 i've got most of the stuff i need for it, it just needs rewording to make it into a stand alone article, then you'll see what the alliance stretch has in it.
    at the moment i'm not in a frame of mind for writing though unfortunately.

Les Clark Guest

Jason, Good article mate,well done,it may even persuade Ron to come down south and have a crack!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast