Bob and Jane James Suspended from ACA

Tony Stevens

Reaction score
Here in New Zealand we have been waiting with baited breath for some definative comment and news on what has become known as the James affair.
I guess the last breath has been expelled and most have lost interest as the total lack of action on the part of the ACA. They do not answer emails or put out press releases; is there anyone left in the ACA I begin to wonder since the James'es left the office? Does anyone know if the ACA is opperating as it's charter states or is it totally moribund?
In this instance "No news is good news" has ceased to be funny!

Tony Stevens

Reaction score
A wee birdy tells me that a rumour that both Bob and Jane have resigned from the ACA.
Any one know anything?

Tony Stevens

Reaction score
Same wee birdy also suggests that PETA (or similar)are responsible for the original complaints that were laid in the first place.
This is from a Fed. Fmrs. member here in NZ.
Again rumour or?
Could certainly explain quite a lot and the silence from all concerned.

Tony Stevens

Reaction score
Not all but quite a lot is revealed by a public announcement from the chair of ACA.
Nice to know that no discredit is attributable to the Jameses. It would seem that ACA is questioning the cost of a high profile celebrity. So glad for them that it was not Beckham and Posh they had to pay for!
Happy Christmas to all.