Tackle Theft

W

Wolfman Woody

Jees Si, that dog died 12 years ago now. I had another one since, died this year of cancer, but he was 12+. Missing him still.

The best protection is to try to delay the thief as much as you can. The more obstacles the better and don't leave stuff on view or near a window, like keys, wallets, mobiles and money.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

"The best protection is to try to delay the thief as much as you can."

Invite him to have dinner and sleep with the wife ---that would delay him

W

Wolfman Woody

Would with mine!

To her foreplay is having me on my hands and knees begging for half an hour.

V

Vince Battams

ah well forst the garage theft, now i have been told i am being made redundant, what next i ask they say bad news comes in three's

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
raid your garage....not my scene vince
i had my garden shed raided a few years ago(i used to have a house in kettering)the police got the b****** who did it though....i now keep all my tackle indoors now where its safe and sound....i live in corby now....the crime/murder capital of northants i call it....lol
theres a couple of things you might wanna try if your`e trying to trace your stuff....check with tackle dealers to see if anyone has been asking if they know if anyone wants to buy any second hand stuff etc....check the items for sale in your locl rag etc....check places like cash converters also....one of my brothers in laws went down this line once to trace stuff stolen from his shed....he even gotta name and address for a possible lead....he eventually got some stuff back and the actual thief was shown the error of his ways by him and a couple of other blokes!!!!
the police as usual were bloody useless(nothing new there then)
anyway,he`s had no bother since....

M

MaNick

Vince check this out on http://www.my-mother-in-law.co.uk/a device called motherinlaw absolutely brilliant bit of kit, loads of applications.I personally use it to protect house, tackle etc.
Contact me if you need any more advice, i have one you can try out for a while...

You may want the smaller version...

www.themissus.com

:)

Jeff... i'm appalled at the thought of someone hitting a dog with a baseball bat. XXXXXXXX sick!.