heard of falcontackle.co.uk

djshyboy

Reaction score
has anyone heard of falcontackle.co.uk and if so what thay like. Thay do the Map Acs 4000 Reel for £53.99 & Free Delivery! not bad as i can not find it cheaper just wanted to now if anyone had used them any help on this
Thanks
djsyboy

sagalout

Reaction score
Used them to buy me korum brolly, excellent prices, free delivery and superb service. On a the vast experience of one transaction I highly recommend them.

Reaction score
My mate ordered a Daiwa Mission chair off them last year which was on their website at a very bargain price (40 per cent off RRP and 20 per cent cheaper than any other shop; we checked loads of sites) and it never arrived.

Can't tell you why tho...

If you are going to order might be worth ringing rather than doing transaction online so you have a point of contact and can check if it's in stock.

---------- Post added at 19:02 ---------- Previous post was at 19:01 ----------

Used them to buy me korum brolly, excellent prices, free delivery and superb service. On a the vast experience of one transaction I highly recommend them.

LOL Like Saga I'm only basing my comments on the vast experience of one transaction :)

Forgot to say...

Welcome to FM Shyboy

Last edited:

preston96

Reaction score
the prices are very good AND post free over £30.................to good to be true?

jayh

Reaction score
Bought my Korum deluxe chair from them. Great price & no problems. Will deffinately use again.