Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Andy's photo.

Ron Troversial Clay Guest

I'm so pleased Andy's photo with the barbel came out OK.

We were having a bit of a problem with the flash.

Great 2 days - yes we must do it again.

It didn't Ron, I worked on it in Photoshop for about 10 minutes to get it like that. The original was totally washed out.

john conway Guest

Re the first pic of Ron and Andy, Ron seems to be doing some sort of rain dance or get me a fish dance or even a donít let that southern bxxger catch another fish dance?

john conway Guest

Graham, you did a better job on Andyís picture than I did, it looks great. Just one other comment my Chub was caught on the Saturday I could only fish up to dinner time on the Sunday, I'd seriously run out of brownie points.

What cracking fish you lads had. But what's this about Deep South. From here, South of Calais, Tring is counted as the South Midlands!

John, sorted that.

Mark, deep south is anywhere from Birmingham down.

No John I was bursting and trying to find a place to have a pee.

Wolfman Woody Guest

Good old Andy. Nice to see one of our missionaries getting out and about teaching natives etiquette and how to use knives and forks, that's if the Black Bull had any. )

It sounds like you had a great time. I must my a**e in gear and join you next time. Perhaps pick up Andy on the way and share petrol.

Or if you get a diesel Saxo like mine Jeff you will be able to do the round trip for £15.00......... )

Oy Cheeky, you're deeper south than Andy. Don't know if we can take all that culture at the same time. Took me all my time keeping up with Andy using all them words with H's being pronounced and words like grass pronounced grawse.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast