The Fishrite Christmas Caption Competition

N

NottmDon

The guy with his tongue out is saying "Graham when you said CRAP boilies I thought you meant they werent any good"!

owzatsteve

Reaction score
barbel saying to stuart good un this, my personel best, it must be at least 15 stone 6

Wearyone

Reaction score
Yet more unwanted attention. If I was a dumb blonde I could do him for sexual harassment.

Yacko

Reaction score
Graham:- If I kiss this Barbel it will cure my cold sore, then I'll catch an eel and cure my piles.
Bearded Man:- You wont catch an Eel this time of the year, try my oral remedy, I'll just cool my tongue down.
Graham:- Don't trouble yourself, a small roach is a good alternative.

Yacko

Reaction score
Woops I didn't mean to say Man with beard please change as below (too much Xmas spirit I think)

Graham:- If I kiss this Barbel it will cure my cold sore, then I'll catch an eel and cure my piles.
Man with balacava:- You wont catch an Eel this time of the year, try my oral remedy, I'll just cool my tongue down.
Graham:- Don't trouble yourself, a small roach is a good alternative

S

Shrek

Skive had finally perfected his willy disguise and this was the first public trial.

Yacko

Reaction score
Graham- "This treats an ulcer better than the stuff from the tackle shop. Now to catch a bigger patient"

Other bloke-"Come here you tart and sort this ulcer on my tongue then."

Ivan Johns

Reaction score
'A fish called Wanda eh, 'Wanda how you got into this mess.

'You're lucky you're not hooked up to my Barb'eque mate

Jonathan Lungley

Reaction score
I have been out with a few old trouts in my time licking the inside of its gill plates is barb-ule-barick.