Would You

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
Would you fish for Fake fish if they were in Record proportions, regardless of the species ?

Fish that never died, Robot Fish, Fish that were genetically altered to only last 1 week but everyone who could fish for them had a chance to catch them.

The ultimate in Big Fish Capture ...........

Would you fish for them if given the chance ?

Imagine it .............. 150lb Carp, 40lb Tench, 40lb Bream, 10lb roach the list could be endless.
That Trophy shot of all Trophy shots.

Would you be a Fake Record Holder until the next one came along ?

I'd have a go i think, not for the fame but just to try it and see what it was like.

tortoise100

Reaction score
Why not sounds like fun apart from the fish welfare angle of course ,so in that case i would probably if they were robo fish but not test tube fish that would be dead in a week.

sagalout

Reaction score
This question requires to much thought, I am retreating into the comfort of the gin bottle, where no one expects me to think............

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
"Imagine it .............. 150lb Carp, 40lb Tench, 40lb Bream, 10lb roach the list could be endless".

Have you not seen Morespiders personal best list ???, "...the list could be endless...". HIS IS.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Stealph Viper;88380900) Would you be a Fake Record Holder until the next one came along ? .[/QUOTE said:
Some say I have already done that..........:eek:

Like Paul, I would turn in my grave also, thats why I don't fish for F! and 2's, fake fish, they should be banned.

---------- Post added at 21:46 ---------- Previous post was at 21:44 ----------

I suppose it's no worse than rodgering a blow up doll...........

hahaha, you taking it to Blenhiem again ?? I'm not blowing it up for you, you've been there..................:D

Rodney Wrestt

Reaction score
Would you fish for Fake fish if they were in Record proportions, regardless of the species ?

Fish that never died, Robot Fish, Fish that were genetically altered to only last 1 week but everyone who could fish for them had a chance to catch them.

The ultimate in Big Fish Capture ...........

Would you fish for them if given the chance ?

Imagine it .............. 150lb Carp, 40lb Tench, 40lb Bream, 10lb roach the list could be endless.
That Trophy shot of all Trophy shots.

Would you be a Fake Record Holder until the next one came along ?

I'd have a go i think, not for the fame but just to try it and see what it was like.
What?????? That's it, I'm phoning your missus and getting your playtime limited again. :D

Dave Burr

Reaction score
What a strange concept. I don't fish heavily stocked commercials and have no interest in fishing the exotically stocked pools in Thailand.

To arrive, scratched, bitten and stung at a remote spot and catch a modest but wild fish is a reward, monsters laid on a plate are for other people.

I'll pass.

Shine

Reaction score
F1

mclaren-1.jpg

F2

fph01side.jpg

Do you have to use real bait on the fake fish, or is fake bait not allowed?

---------- Post added at 16:59 ---------- Previous post was at 16:56 ----------

oops...I should have added this....

F1 hybrid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

rains

Reaction score
Lol at all the remarks i would say yes to a genetically altered 200lb pike