GRUMPY OLD FARMER!!

W

Wolfman Woody

Excellent Foxy, need anyone to carry your tackle, (NON-fishing type) ;o)

I take good photos also! The lads on here would love soem of those.

Foxy

Reaction score
Like i said, the old boy wants a syndicate or the likes, Could do special trips for SELECT FM members (arses need not apply ;)

he doesnt need the cash, looking to generate about ?500 quid per year... not sure what to do?....... i feel a new thread coming on....

Foxy

Reaction score
Monkey PM me matey if you want to come along

Foxy

Reaction score
right.....

Rods packed, reels loaded with new braid, boilies drying in the garage and my spod mix of un-mentionable things is ready to go. Will be fishing it tommorow morning, then Monday and Tuesday. Will start off with a small bag of trigga & mixed pellets on rod one, single grain of flouro corn over five spod fulls of particles on rod two. Rod three will be over a bed of activ8 and homemade chops fed in small quanitys over the sessions.

Last post until i get back on Wednesday.

ATB

Foxy

Foxy

Reaction score
Well.....

Did Friday night + Sunday + Monday, not a sausage. Must be the time of year (+ it only stopped snowing on Monday!). Was amazed at the amount of movement, some good fish showing all over the lake. Think they might be on Bloodworm so i will give that a bash this weekend. Farmers been cool, nice chap actually.....:)

Going to set up a private syndicate on there, about 5 memebers at ?100 per year, days and nights inclusive, hes happy with this and we can keep the Noddy bashers off!!!. Got two already, just need enough three then we can really get together and fish it hard same bait going in etc.

Have got some piccys on the Digi. camera that i will try and upload tomorrow

Brrrrr Foxy

W

Wolfman Woody

"Farmers been cool, nice chap actually.....:)"

So long as he's not a shepherd as in this little story. A Russian spy dropped into this country was told to agree with everyone, the British like that. So he landed and the first person he met was a shepherd and upon asking what he did with himself, the shepherd said "I'm a homosexual." To which the Russian answered "So am I."

Hence the saying: Red spy at night - shepherd's delight.

I'll fetch me coat....

Foxy

Reaction score
Id fetch your tablets if i was you Monkey :))

Foxy

Reaction score
The farmer has now drained the pool completely for the summer to "water is tatters"

ho-hum. 15 visits, one @12lb the other at 18lb.

now the fox gives up.....

Foxy

Reaction score
Baz,

They would have been better of with a snorkel. Theres enough left for the carpys that are in there. You know what there like, they just vanish!!!

all in all complete let down on the pool though, i think the yokels have a bash now and again, but theres not much in there. But i have found somewhere else........ so look out for "Farmers Revenge"

Foxy