Room 101

S

sash

Too true Dave. Perhaps it's an advancement on Shaz and Kev written across the windscreen. I actually thought this was fiction until I actually witnessed it a few years ago.

Garfields in cars - Grrrrrr.

And why oh why do people insist on having the "born-again" fish on their cars?

W

Wolfman Woody

They aught to bring out a car sticker that says:

"Excuse Driving - wife on board."
or
"The car may be slow, but my watch is fast."

Adrian Chubb

Reaction score
Ill concieved fishery rules and bait bans, anglers that walk too far away from their rods to be able to get back in time when their 108 decibel alarm goes off and Matt Hayes.

D

Deecy

Remote bite alarm systems that are marketed on their ability to work at 200 yards.
Jordan and anyone all of the other useless individuals like her.
John Prescott.
Manufacturers who field test their ideas on the buying public and then bring out a new 'improved' version once all the failings are found.

F

Frothey

was at a lake yesterday where someone's delk txr's were interfering with a baitboat....kept us all amused!

D

Deecy

Mmmm maybe remote systems do have a legitimate use then.

The phrase nuisance fish grates on me.

N

NottmDon

Anyone associated with P~ta. As for cars being impounded and crushed if they have stickers in the windows I am all for it but only if the driver remains within the vehicle at the time of crushing.
Anyone who beleives in Political Correctness as a blueprint for the perfect society!
Heh Heh what a great thread!
Transistor radio angler, the guy who pegs next to you and takes out a stack system playing gangsta rap whilst he attempts to show you how little he knows about the art of angling!

S

sash

Burberry chav mobile - excellent. I'll get one to match my cap!

Blokes that tell you at great length about how their mate won a match using popcorn as bait while you're piking. And who reappear 2 weeks later to tell you exactly the same story...

Rod license dodgers

Immigrants knicking specimen perch, zander and pike to eat

People who can't appreciate nature around them while fishing

The chainsaw gang that are determined to make every tiny, single rod stalking swim into a two man bivvy dugout!!!