Room 101

D

Deecy

The 'ovens' thread made me think that we need a room 101 for fishing tackle.Other than bankside ovens and mallets what else goes in?

A

Angler Saxon

People who put 'Reserved' signs on swims so they can get a place on the first day of the season.

P

Paul Christie 3

For me it would have to be - Wheel Barrows!

There's no place in fishing for building equiptment...

Surely it's sign that you've too much stuff if you can't carry it - age/disability excluded.

G

Geoff Cowen

The party fishermen - groups of angles out for a piss-up and a good laugh at everybody else?s expense on the river.

M

matt thomas

people who throw sticks in next to your peg so a six stone labrador goes bounding in to fetch it

its not the dogs fault but the owner needs to go in 101

N

NottmDon

The anorak on the cycle who always stops to tell you how to fish and spends two hours or more entertaining you with his tales of pulling 16lb barbel out (regulalry) on his mates carp rods using size 20s hooks to 3lb main line straight through! Beleive me he exists, he even turned up when I was fishing a night session, had the water not been up and so cold I may well have considered suicide to escape!!!! Doesn't have to be barbel as this tactic he employs catches everything from Gobies to Blue Marlin and all from the Trent too!

Ergo

Reaction score
Matt I take exception to your answer. The dog should go into 101, the owner should go into the swim they have spoilt.

W

Wolfman Woody

Cormorants.

And I think I can speak for Bob Roberts in that as well.

Anyone who catches a fish when I don't. :eek:)

D

Deecy

Over zealous work parties,rubbish in swims,people who crap in swims.People who go out for a walk round lakes in summer carrying a bag full of booze who sit with you and talk and talk drink talk and talk.In fact if they sit down you are lucky normally they just skyline your swim with voices raised loud.Being half cut they will be either the funniest bloke at the lake or have a solution to all the worlds problems without realising they are the problem.
That is one lake 101'd.

B

Bully

Boozed up carp anglers.........sh1t, thats me and half this forum !

Who said cell phones!! Given the many dangers this is something I would not want my son to be put under pressure about.