Otters

P

Paul Williams

We have spoke about this before, i certainly think it should keep being bought to the fore, the more we Knock those who are intent on corrupting our pasttime the chance we have that up and coming anglers will take note.
As far as club anglers and matches are concerned there is absoulutly no excuse for what happened to Lee above, any match should leave the banks clear.....before any money or prizes can be allocatted the banks should be checked and before i get jumped on!!! i know it's not only matchmen who leave litter but they are the easiest to oversee.
Sorry to go on but i hate arriving at a swim to see litter in any shape or form.....that includes the bags stuffed into trees or bushes!!....

A

Andy Thatcher

Just checked through my current and previous club books and all of them have similar rules but apart from Bernard Double at Tring am really struggling to think of where I have seen the rule enforced.
Have to admit I haven't tried this but has anyone called a club official to complain that these rules aren't being enforced ? I think I am just to see the reaction and should enough of us here do that who knows it might start a trend. Optimistic ? Yes but why not give it a go.