Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nigel catterall Guest

I must admit that I haven't been fishing for a good few years - but like most sports, does it really require a passion to get the fullfillment or for most is it just a pastime?

Like sex, the more passionate you are the more you get out of it - if I remember rightly.

Tom Horwood Guest

As I am a really poor fisherman, does this imply something about me in other areas of my life?

Maria Thomas Guest

Well, frankly Tom, yes it does, but luckily in fishing, as in several aspects of life, all that is required is a little patience and a lot of practice. I have every confidence that if you bear this in mind your rods will be back in excellent working order soon

Alexander Bangert Guest

Perhaps that you haven't had enough practice Tom? The more you fish, the better you'll find you become. You'll develop a feel for it, and your 'river sense' will improve in leaps and bounds.

Paddy Thomas Guest

The problem I can see is that you probably haven't serviced your rods recently. A well serviced rod will always be more preferable as it often extends easier and you will find it lasting much longer. I hope that you take my advice and I hope that you have many more fun fishing days.

John Anderson Guest

When I am at work I long for the weekend to come round so I can indulge in my favourite pastime of angling. There is nothing better than to sit next to flowing water on a sunny day to take away the past week's tribulations. I suppose this could be construed as total passion.

andy lawrence Guest

I think that John Anderson is dead right. Fishing is a great way to clear ones head and have some relaxation. If you catch fish all the better.

Carp Angler Guest

Passion, pastime and total addiction, I'm certain that the wife would complain about the ironing pile building up if we did a 3 day session.

Ron Troversial Clay Guest

Angling is much more than a passion or a pastime to me.

It is a way of life!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast