Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online shops

Default Online shops

Hi all I wonder if some of you could list some online shops that you use it would be greatly appreciated

Rains

Last edited by Harvey; 21-03-2012 at 17:21.
    Better well hanged than ill wed.
    Søren Kirkegaard

You will find plenty if you Google them or look on Fleabay as a lot of the "Buy it now" stuff is from tackle shops and there will be a link. I've used these places before, but I find if you go into a tackle shop you can usually get a better deal, especially when paying with cash.

Cheers, Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
    I use a few online stores, the most important to me beeing Leslies of Luton. They stock everything under the sun. Almost. I miss stuff from JRC. And Stroft line. But that's about all.
    Thanks Harvey will give that one a look and Dave am just after shops that people have used I don’t want to use a random shop that Google gives me at least if I ask here I know that it’s been kinda verified lol at fleabay keep them coming people

rains

It may depends what sort of gears you're looking for. I mean match, carp, specialst....

I've used Benwick Sports (Welcome To Benwick Sports Angling Centre), Fishermans Friend (Fishermans Friend - Discount Tackle, Poles, Rods, Reels), Harrisons Tackle (Fishermans Friend - Discount Tackle, Poles, Rods, Reels), Danson Angling (Danson Angling | Fishing Tackle Online - Carp, Coarse, Fly and Sea Fishing Tackle), Davies Angling (http://www.davies-angling.co.uk), Nathans of Derby (Nathans of Derby), Mullarkeys (Mullarkeys Direct - Fishing Tackle - Fishing Reels - Fishing Rods - Fly Lines - Mill Ends), Chapmans (https://www.chapmansangling.co.uk), Billy Clarke (Billy Clarke Fishing Tackle Sheffield, Daiwa, Greys, Shimano, Fox Distributors)

To name a few!

and Bosfish...but unfortunately that one is gone

Her Ladyship has used Climax Tackle no problem I always go there as its near but she'll order on line for my presents
    PaSC British by birth, English by the grace of God
    I got the devil in my blood,Telling' me what to do
    (And I'm all ears), Britain's premier bread angler

Quote Originally Posted by Red Army View Post
    It may depends what sort of gears you're looking for. I mean match, carp, specialst....

I've used Benwick Sports (Welcome To Benwick Sports Angling Centre), Fishermans Friend (Fishermans Friend - Discount Tackle, Poles, Rods, Reels), Harrisons Tackle (Fishermans Friend - Discount Tackle, Poles, Rods, Reels), Danson Angling (Danson Angling | Fishing Tackle Online - Carp, Coarse, Fly and Sea Fishing Tackle), Davies Angling (http://www.davies-angling.co.uk), Nathans of Derby (Nathans of Derby), Mullarkeys (Mullarkeys Direct - Fishing Tackle - Fishing Reels - Fishing Rods - Fly Lines - Mill Ends), Chapmans (https://www.chapmansangling.co.uk), Billy Clarke (Billy Clarke Fishing Tackle Sheffield, Daiwa, Greys, Shimano, Fox Distributors)

To name a few!

and Bosfish...but unfortunately that one is gone
    wow nice list thanks

I can tell you one I will not be using again-angling direct. Ordered John Wilson quiver, paid online. Have not heard or seen a dickie bird since. Zilch. Despite several e-mails. To be sure, they were very efficient in taking the money, but that is all.

Thumbs up

matchmansupplies.com free post as harris i think

Quote Originally Posted by xenon View Post
    I can tell you one I will not be using again-angling direct. Ordered John Wilson quiver, paid online. Have not heard or seen a dickie bird since. Zilch. Despite several e-mails. To be sure, they were very efficient in taking the money, but that is all.
    You tryed calling them i have order a couple of things of them today fingers crossed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast