Folding Triangle Landing Net & Pole ??

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
I carry an Abu Garcia all-in-one net with aluminium telescopic handle.They come on three net sizes and I think they can be seen on the company website...
The handle extends to about 2.5m in three sections,is extremely light and excellent for roving fishing.The net(standard net material)collapses by sliding a simple catch and folds down the side of the handle.
I've had mine for a few years and still going strong!

I thought mine good at about £30 but maybe this is too much dosh for you.......£15 sounds too good to be true,but who know it might be a steal!!

Comfortably_Numb

Reaction score
I carry an Abu Garcia all-in-one net with aluminium telescopic handle.They come on three net sizes and I think they can be seen on the company website...
The handle extends to about 2.5m in three sections,is extremely light and excellent for roving fishing.The net(standard net material)collapses by sliding a simple catch and folds down the side of the handle.
I've had mine for a few years and still going strong!

I thought mine good at about £30 but maybe this is too much dosh for you.......£15 sounds too good to be true,but who know it might be a steal!!

£30 would be fine if done the job well :). Is yours this one ?? http://abugarcia-fishing.co.uk/catalogue/accessories,831/nets,931/compact-folding-game,6089.html

Last edited:

Wobbly Face (As Per Ed)

Reaction score
The netsd you are looking at are trout nets. These maybe a little on the short side as regards to handle length. The Abu comes in a choice of 4 handle lengths, the last being a 3 piece handle and much longer than the others. The Mitchell doesn't state handle legnth but looks short.

When I first started fishing 40 years ago, triangular folding net heads were the norm and you just got the handle you wanted.

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
CN....yes,this is the net I use,and as Wobley says,it probably is a trout net!
However it is still a great net for what I want which is roving fishing etc BECAUSE it is all-in one AND does fold down into a compact unit......

Better quality nets with seperate handles are obviously available(as Harvey has shown in his post)BUT,and I repeat again,this one by Abu does a specific job!!

Best get yourself to a tackle shop and have a look at them before you buy!!

Good luck!!