Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    peter webber Guest

There is a new poll for angling on BBC's newsround http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/newsr...0801fish.shtml

Please put your votes in

thanks

Kevan Farmer Guest

This needs some pretty urgent input. We are losing at the moment - 6:30pm. Let's turn the poll around in our favour. The link to the vote - and you only get one vote - is in a small graphic with a couple of fish on it on the right hand side.

Kevan

Del Jarman Guest

COME ON LADS. It's 55.6% to 44.4% against us so get in there. Your sport NEEDS you.

Ray Bewick Guest

when I voted it was about 51 to 49 to US!!!!!!

Richard Drayson Guest

Just voted and it`s still too close to call.
    Come on fellas!

Davy North Guest

just voted, and it's 61% - 39% in our favour.
    Keep voting!

john conway Guest

just voted again at work, it can't tell the difference between John at home and john at work!
    voting so far 64.1 - 35.9 in our favour. Keep it up lads.

Andrew Brown Guest

66.4 to 33.6 in our favour keep up this voting

Stuart Bullard Guest

My email to Newsround.

While many anglers would welcome the opportunity to debate the role of angling, I was horrified to hear that you had invited PETA to represent the argument against angling.

The angling community has taken massive strides to ensure all aspects are safe and secure to the fish and we undertake our hobby in the knowledge that the environment and the fish are far better off with us, than they would be without.

However, my main concern is with PETA. This is an organisation that supports terrorist activities and I cannot believe the BBC, and Newsround especially, have not researched this more thoroughly. Having said this, I doubt whether there are many (or any) other organisations who seriously oppose fishing, because most sensible people know it would be irresponsible to do anything other than support angling.

Martin Wright Guest

69% to us as at 18.45 wednesday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast