Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Firstly, I would like the opportunity to wish Merry Xmas to all on FM.

As for the New Year, I wish you all well, but that is slightly tinged with sadness as it is now time for my 'retirement' from FM.

I have not really been able to contribute much this year, and can't see that situation will change much next year. Having been 'away' for so long I feel my connection with FM has gone, so it's best to make a clean break now.

Best Wishes

Kevin

geoffmaynard

Content Editor
Reaction score
Well, we all need a rest now and then. The door is always open Kevin, so please pop in and say hello now and then. Your articles have made a lot of people happy over a long period of time and your efforts have been truly valued. Have a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Well, we all need a rest now and then. The door is always open Kevin, so please pop in and say hello now and then. Your articles have made a lot of people happy over a long period of time and your efforts have been truly valued.

Geoff

That's very magnanimous of you It's nice to know that my years of service to FM are appreciated by someone like you who has so many months of service to FM under his belt. I especially appreciate kind words from someone I have never met and who wouldn't know me if we passed in the street.

I always said that I felt there was a fine line between satire and sarcasm in the articles I wrote, but I don't think I was ever condescending.........

stu_the_blank

Reaction score
Happy Christmas everybody! and may the New Year bring you everything you desire

Cheers! Just about to open the first bottle! hic!

Stu

Steve Pope

Reaction score
And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from me as well to all who run, post and look in on here.

Yacko

Reaction score
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all
Anyone crazy enough to venture out while the freeze is still with us, please take great care and don't go too near the edge!

Many thanks to Kevin for the articles he has contributed over the years, always entertaining and often very funny- all the best with whatever takes up your time these days
:D :D

chav professor

Reaction score
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all at FM. Tight lines and an exciting new years fishing!!!!!! Hope you all get to wet a line boxing Day.....Cabin fever here I come.:j

904_cannon

Reaction score
Durham City, Co Durham ... STILL The Land of The P
11-37pm on Christmas Eve and..

Currently Active Users: 557 (60 members and 497 guests)
john m h, Alan Roe, Alan Tyler, alan whittington, Andy Pet, arthur marshall 2, baggy, BarryC, Bluenose, brian01, cg74, chav professor, chavender, Comfortably_Numb, cormorant, crazyfish, Derek Gibson, ENIGMA, Eric Edwards, flightliner, Fred Bonney, geoffmaynard, George387, GrahamIdiot, irfonminnow, J K, jods, john spivey, Keith Harvey 2, kevin o connor, labyrinthfish, Mark Hewitt, Mark Wintle, Merv Harrison, michaels, mol, Pedro, Pete Shears, peter crabtree, Poshpaul (Angling Trust and PaSC), Ray Daywalker Clarke, Rickrod, Roddy, S-Kippy, Scott Whatmore, Sean Meeghan, shaunfox, snotman, Steve King, STEVE POPE, stikflote, stu_the_blank, tench2k3, The Sogster, tigger, Trev 2, waggy, Yacko, yellabelly78

Not sure what that says about us, but I'm off to my bed

Happy Christmas;bp;bp

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Not sure what that says about us, but I'm off to my bed
Hahaha! I just looked in to see that all was peaceful and quiet, as it should be on this night, and thought I was the only sad one. Nice to see there's a few more sad ones just waiting to post.

Been making the gravy for tomorrow, hmmmmmmmmmmm :p