Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA) Guest

A very interesting article in this months CF in which John Bailey replies to Graham's column in last months CF on his ACA Review article.

Graham are you going to save your response for CF as i'd be interested in seeing your views on the site?

For myself, I will do as JB suggests and reread his original article in light of his defence to it.

I'll save my comments for CF. That's only fair considering that's where he replied to me.

I'll just say that I haven't changed my mind about anything I wrote in the first place. And he hasn't provided any answers that satisfy me.

Thats fair enough Graham.Nothing like a good clean spat between fellow contributors.

It would be interesting to hear Matt,Andy and Chris's response to his comments on their posts.He didnt bother mentioning mine:-(

Interstingly I haven't had a response to my query on behalf of the site to the ACA about their fundraisng dinner.Hope youve not got us blackballed Graham!!;-)

Gary Knowles 2 Guest

I must say I thought this months CF was excellent (even though I wasn't in it!)one of the best I've read for a long time...

Marsdens Musings were really good this week - just what is it about the Dove that causes grown men to lose the plot !!!

Steve Pope's piece was thought provoking, especially since I have moved towards small baits recently.

John Baileys pieces was, as ever written well, pushing the knife between the shoulder blades of the gaffer then carrying out a bit of first aid at the end. This leaves the blue touch paper well and truly lit (cant wait for next months Musings Graham)

Tony Miles came well and truly off the fence and it showed with the best article he's done for ages. Well said Tony !!!

Even the Editorial piece written by Stu Dexter brought up the subject of carp 'safety clips' and their lack of safety. Something I've been banging on about on FM for years now !!!!

Bob's zander piece was also thought provoking and written with his usual strong opinions.

Well done to the production team and the contributors - good stuff indeed.

It would be interesting if Nigel, Andy Chris and Matt replied to John's article in the letter's pages of CF. And anyone else who has a view on John's article, as there were plenty with views on the original thread about his ACA article that started it all off.

I've bee thinking what to do. Whether to write to John directly or through CF, or just reply on here.

I'm veering towards writing to him through CF.

How come I have to wait till the end of the month to get mine on order from the newsgents and you lot have got them already. Is that because you subscribe yearly and get them through the post?

Politicians, like diapers, have to be changed frequently - and for the very same reason

GW - got mine from the newsagents this morning.Its a great little place that does all the angling mags even Waterlog before it went subscription only.

I would agree with GK.A very good read this month.

Matt, please reply to CF. Graham, yes, the subscription copies are sent out first, usually beginning the third Thursday of each month.

Graham, when's the dealine for the next issue?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast