WIN A LINE CUTTER!

B

Ben Richardson

I think i need one of these because i am so good at getting snagged i have to go in the lake a lot to get my last bit of tackle back. Iwent fishing with a shimano baitrunner full up with new line and came back with about 50 metres. i brought 1200 metres of 12 lb line and it has all gone now, from one reel. But then again you would have to give me more than one because i would probably lose one of these two. I am so good at getting snagged not even my friends want to go fishing with me and i was the one that taught them how to fish.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Hi everyone,
I need a line cutter because the water temperature will be dropping soon and all the expected rain will mean the rivers will soon be in flood and I'm beginning to feel guilty about sending my brother for a swim every time I get snagged as he's getting on a bit and the other brother is still a bit young and not that good a swimmer. Hmmm???.or if I can't have a line cutter could I have the spool of braid that's attached to it so I can tie it round his ankle to pull him back out. :-}~

D

Denis Goulding

Graham,
I think i should get one cause they are really neat and u can't give all the free tackle to the ENGLISH,SCOTTISH AND WELSH all th time and leave out poor little Ireland..lol..,

C

Carl Smith

Graham, i feel that i need the line cutter cos at the moment im all fingers and thumbs and ive just started so the line cutter will b handy in my fishing life,

PLUS, ur da man (heard that before)

Carl

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
THE WINNERS ARE:

Paul Kendall
Dave Godwin
Alan John Degville (Larry)
Peter Morton
Pamela Tippett
Nicky Garbutt
Daniel Whitelock
Rodney Wrestt

All the above please contact me with your street addresses (<a href=mailto:graham@fishingmagic.com>graham@fishingmagic.com</A>). Well done, and now go and get snagged so you can try them out!

A

Alan John Degville

Graham,
Thank's that's first bit of luck iv;e had in over 2yr's perhap's my luck's turning now
Thank's A gain
Cheer's Larry
Here come's tonight's Lottery Rollover

R

Rodney Wrestt

Heh Heh, I'll tell my brothers to throw away their swimming shorts. :-}~

D

Daniel Whitelock

cheers graham!!! i've had some luck at last hope it continues into the weekend!

thanks again

Daniel

D

Daniel Whitelock

cheers graham!!! i've had some luck at last hope it continues into the weekend!

thanks again

Daniel

D

Daniel Whitelock

ooops silly mouse i might try it out on the mouse cable and get a new one its a pain in the neck

P

Peter Morton

Thanks Graham,
As i saidin my post will you pass it on to SAFE,I already have one and very good it is for retrieving pole rigs it is too.

N

Nicky Garbutt

thanks graham

i cant now go and get snaged and get my things back.

C

Chris Bishop

Do these things really work..?

Surely all they do is sail down the line as far as you can entice 'em to and cut you off - leaving your end rig still snagged.

Years ago I saw drawings of a device called an otter (I think...) which the old salmon anglers used to use to free their Devon minnows etc when they got caught up between rocks.

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
They have a large internal diameter that goes over the top of floats, leger weights and some swimfeeders.

N

Nicky Garbutt

i wouldnt think so cause it will have to cut though your wire trace.