WIN A LINE CUTTER!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
We have eight Angler?s Line Cutters to give away. All you have to do is tell us why you think you need one. The best eight answers (in the editor's opinion, anyway) will get you one free! Closing date is Friday, 21st September.

C

Carp Angler

If it's the braid ones then yes please, my poor bloody fingers are getting cut to shreds.

R

Richard Drayson

Crikey! Just the thing for my brothers Xmas present. I`ll go all season without losing any tackle but when my brother joins me on the bank, he always loses some gear. I wouldn`t mind but it`s my gear that he loses.

P

Paul Baxter

To cut the nuts of a few of those PETA prats as before long we will not be able to buy any meat balls or any other meat products if they have there way!

D

David OLoughlin

The missus has 'a hair on her ****iedido that hangs down to her knee' - (but at least it's not the one with the bit of shite on).

D

David Will

There was a young lad from Brum
and when he bent down
a loose bit of thread
Cut him right up the cheeks of his b**.

Now had he a line cutter...or

I have a new pair of wellies.
I cannot walk very fast as the string holding them together is too short.
If I had a line cutter I could replace it with a longer bit.

J

John Tait

I never get snagged-up Graham, so I don't need one. Thankyou very much.

Jonty

S

Stewart Bloor

If you don't send me one, I'll tell everyone where you keep your wallet....

N

Nicky Garbutt

send me one cause im on 2pound per hour and i lose lots of tackle. and my nail clippers (i cut line with them) are about as much use as a ashtray on a motorbike.

P

Paul Kendall

I need a line cutter, cause I spend alot of time instructing newcomers to the sport and they invariably manage to get snagged at some point. The line cutter will help emphasise the envriromentally caring element of angling.

(Ha - a serious response, so send me one - also it ain't fair on the kids when I send them in with a pair of scissors and a snorkel !!)

D

David Miller

I'd much rather pull for a break thankyou very much! Makes fishing much more or an adventure.

D

dave godwin

Graham
when you are coaching ten kids at a time you need all the help you can get, it would probably save me a small fortune in lost tackle

i need one !!!!

A

Andrew Dench

Graham,

I have no teeth, this would help me immensely

G

Graham Smith

I would use my new Line Cutter "that I'm about to win", to cut the line of any Bas***d who is pulling in a bigger fish than I am. SO THERE!!!

N

Nicky Garbutt

please give me one cause i hate spenting money cause im as tight as a cammels a** hole in a sand storm.

J

John McLaren

I thought that if I won one I could show my mates and if it's as good as you say they would all go out and by one (one each I mean!) Which must be good for the genius who invented it. ALSO, when we are not catching fish, which is approximately 98% of the time we're on the bank, we could have line cutting competitions - all get snagged up at the same time and, on the whistle slide the green thing down the line, first one free gets a guess at how much is in Graham Marsden's Wallet (not that I am acquainted with Graham but there seems to be lot of interest in the subject.)

P

peter webber

I'd like one so tht I don't have to spend all year decorating trees that end up looking like Xmas trees and this in the summer as well.

Pete