Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Gillian Thompson Guest

I just wanted to thank Graham for my Shimano Ruck Carry Sack that I won in the Caption Competition. It is the first time I have entered a caption for anything and I think its quite witty and it is extra good as I beat all you men to the prize!!!! The rucksack is great and I will be able to take the kitchen sink as well next trip!! On a serious note it can be hard to be accepted in fishing sometimes if you are a girl especially when I go sea fishing. They all treat me like a dumbell and most of the time I catch more than them.

Kevan Farmer Guest

Well done Gillian. Don't worry about the banter when sea fishing just catch more and smile. I remember my first sea trip when I was 12 yrs old. All the 'men' were laughing and saying how much I would be throwing up. 20 minutes into the trip and I was the only one not hanging my head over the side.

Kevan

Carp Angler Guest

Nice one Gillian.

Let me know next time you take the kitchen sink with you and I'll bring my laundry for you to do.

Gillian Thompson Guest

Thats fine - as long as you bring the bacon butties!!

Gillian Thompson Guest

I forgot to say that I won a cap (thanks Graham)as well as the rucksack that my 8 year old son has claimed (much to his fathers disgust) I won't be taking him on any boats yet though as he gets very sick. I'll stick to the lakes and canals with him.

Carp Angler Guest

Thats fine - as long as you bring the bacon butties!!

mmmmmmm
    No guarantee that they'd all reach you I'm afraid.
    Actually, I'm not sure if any would get as far as the car.

Paul Williams Guest

Gillian,
    Youv'e more chance of winning the lottery than getting Rik to part with food!!!!!!........and he tells everyone he hardly eats anything!!

peter webber Guest

Well done Gillian and keep on catching better then the lads, just don't beat me please :-)

Pete

"..and he tells everyone he hardly eats anything!"

It's true, in the strictest sense of the word. You can't eat a giant mixed grill that fast if you stop to chew! Rik get food from plate to gullet without it touching the sides!