no fishing grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Tony Hyland 2

Reaction score
happy xmas to you all and a happy new year,done no fishing over the hols,i was hopping to go this week end, but the wifes sister is coming to stay,so there goes my peaceful day,trying to get out of it,but my wife knows all my angles,how do you lot get round her in doors to go fishing.i dont normley have trouble,its just over the hols,any tips miss my fishing

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Tony bung the missus some cash and tell her to go shopping with her sister, then tell her you've planned to go fishing!

Either that, or get stroppy and tell her you deserve a fishing trip, because you need to wind-down after all the Crimbo excitement.

Good luck mate!

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Tell your wife that you will embarrass her in front of your sister in law if you don't get your own way.

Alternatively, go very quite and put them sad eyes on.
She will soon give way to you.

B

Bill Cox

What the fcuk are you a man or a mouse???
Tell her your going don't ask her! Whats more tell her you'll ring her an hour before you pack up and if she knows whats good for her to have some fcuking scran on the table when you get in.A man should never need to get round his wife just go through her, right to where you want to go.

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Just be very nice to her, tell her you understand her wanting her sister to enjoy her stay, and be made to feel welcomed to your home, what's your giving up one day of fishing, there'll be plenty of other day's, but it's not every day you can spend a time with her sister.

If she's at all like my wife, that would send her crazy wondering what I was up to, and SHE would insist I go fishing !!!.

alan

Reaction score
phone your sister in law, and ask her if she will ask your wife for some time with just the 2 of them to chat.
by default you have to leave the house.

otherwise be helpful, get in the way constantly, she will soon tell you to sod off out.

B

BAZ (Angel of the North)

Bill is right.
While you have been kind and thoughtfull over this festive season, your wife has looked on your kindness as a sign of weakness, and is now trespassing on dangerous ground.

Snap out of it man, don't ask if you can go fishing, do not even tell her you are going, just go. It is your birthgiven right to do as you please

J

John McLaren

And don't forget to drop us a line from the hospital bed!

Disco stu

Reaction score
give her the best shag of her life and then tell her there will be no more knob untill she agrees that you can go fishing when and where you like.simple !!!!!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
hahahaha love it Disco Stu.
Trouble is, you'll be too tired to get up early the next morning to go fishing.

Tony Hyland 2

Reaction score
done what dog biscuit said,gave her some dosh to spend.so ypppppppppppppp,im of fishing this week end.worked like a charm,hale rain or snow im off fishing,money does speak lourder than words happy new year